Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Collection of Portraits at Hogan Gallery


I can't believe that September has come around so quick! From the 1st to the 14th is my Solo Show at Hogan Gallery. I have been madly painting for this show for a few months, can't believe it's just around the corner.

A Collection of Portraits, is a group of works on various mediums including acrylic on canvas, acrylic on wood panels and ink on watercolour paper. Subjects are all female and for the most part the inspiration was drawn from song lyrics.

Opening night is on Friday the 4th, everyone is welcome, hope to see you there!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your work, I have a feeling they are going to be amazing going off the flyer image :)
    (Bec)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wishing you the best! your work rocks!
    please post many pictures, so I can feel like I am there.
    Sincerely
    caroline

    ReplyDelete